Friday, September 2, 2011

Mosaics

One of my most favorite hobbies is Mosaics, I love them, I love to make them and I love to look at them, and I love smashing and collecting things to put in them, and I love that I have a huge overflowing bin of broken things to make them with.  I love.
Here are some of my before blog world mosaics...

Our Bathroom mirror.
The only room in the house with a "theme"
I made this one out of shells and sea rocks collected at the beach one year.
I knew taking home buckets of shells would come in handy one day :)

My first mirror.
It greets you as you walk into our home.

A wedding present for Pat and Kris

A mirror for Lauren
Everyone in the family now has something mosaic'd by me.  Bri has 4 smaller frames, but I can't find a picture of it.  I'll try and do that the next time I'm up.

No comments: