Saturday, July 30, 2011

And The Winner Is......

In case you had forgotten, the drawing was today!
I wrote all of your names down on equal strips of paper, folded them and put them in my hat.

Don't worry, she's not cheating because she can't read :)


KennaKat drew the winner....



And the winner is....


Tricia Jane you are our winner and we love you!

I'll deliver this prize to you as soon as it is complete.

Thanks everyone for your fine comments, I enjoyed reading them.  And it was nice of you who hadn't commented before to break the trend.  We hope to hear more from you in the future :)
Much love, 
SpeckledKat and KennaKat.

3 comments:

Marlan said...

So fun.

Tricia said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!! When I saw her reaching in the hat and it looked like she wasn't picking my name - my heart sank! Thank you KennaKat! I "might" even let Page play with them!

Candi said...

Congrats to the winner!!! I'm gonna have to learn how to make these. Me and momma are gonna do them for Haylei. So cute!!!