Monday, January 10, 2011

Old Times

A friend just posted this picture on Facebook from when I was a wee little girl.  I love old pictures and I'm so happy she found this one.  
Brings me back :)

Starting from the left : Me, David, Stephanie

Who can look at this and tell me that KennaKat does not look like me?  I know she has M traits but she's definitely my little girl :)

Here's another one, from unassigned territory!

Left to right: my mom and she's holding me, my dad, Shelly
Down below: BS, BF, my sister Stephanie, BF, behind is my brother David, and far right is SF

SF was one of the most lively people that I have ever met.  She was a hoot and we had such a great time any time she was around.  She was my mom's best friend, so that was quite often.  Until they moved away I think all of our vacations were spent with them.  She was also the first person to spank me :) Shelly is also a big hoot so I'm sure this was probably one of the best unassigned territory trips EVER!


And this is one of me sitting in our old wagon that we had.


Ahhh memories!  Before my life got flipped upside down in my teen years, I really did have a great childhood.  I can't think of a single day that I wasn't full of happiness.  That's one of the things that I try my hardest to pass on to my kids, I want them to have a great joyful childhood!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

LOVE the pictures - love that your early childhood was very happy which is what makes you the woman you are today. Those are the formative years and it was what helped you survive the upheaval of your teen years. I remember that dress Shelly has on - she wore it to Kelly's graduation party. Love you

lovinmesomeKFC said...

I was looking at the first picture and thinking 'wow she looks just like Makenna!' and then I read on and it is so true!

Marlan said...

It makes me happy that you have good memories of your childhood. I'm also glad we e=were there in your teen years. love you

Unknown said...

I love the old pictures of everybody and dad too. Hope you send back and leave a comment back someday.
Love you and miss you.

Unknown said...

have you talk to dad yet and maybe he is sick and i miss him and love him so much for now